Guaranteed not to hollow or groove, DMT®’s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface assures consistent, even sharpening every time. The 11.5″ x 2.5″ Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone provides long stroking areas and cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and pointed tools. May be used to flatten conventional and water stones. Includes non-skid rubber feet. Diamond grit clearly marked on side of stone.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Guaranteed not to hollow or groove and precisely engineered to assure consistent, even sharpening every time.
- Extra-Coarse diamond to repair a damaged edge.
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®’s monocrystalline diamond surface.
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water.
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.