Our largest continuous double-sided diamond bench stone surface accommodates a variety of tools and blades. The magnetic base offers knuckle clearance for sharpening tools and knives. With the MagnaBase™ System it is easy to secure, change and remove the bench stone from the magnetic base for quick grit changes during sharpening. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy – no messy oils needed – sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products.
- Combines 12″ x 3″ double sided diamond stone with a strong magnetic base that holds the stone in place.
- Stone has a continuous diamond surface.
- Coarse (45 micron/325 mesh) grit to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Extra coarse (60 micron/220 mesh) grit for use when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges.
- Accommodates a variety of tools and blades.
- Made in the USA.